Private Judo Training Session with Sensei Matthew Parker
Sensei Matthew Parker
Each person's journey is unique, and I have the chance to influence their story. In one-on-one coaching, I assess the individual's current position, understand their goals, and collaboratively create a game plan with milestones. My goal is to guide athletes and students in embracing growth, emphasizing the motto "become comfortable with the uncomfortable." This mindset extends beyond physical capabilities to include mental fortitude in our sport and in life.
- Head Judo Coach at Monument Judo
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Judo
- Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Team USA Athlete and National Team Member for USA Judo
- Current Chairman for USA Judo's Athlete Advisory Committee
- International Judo Federation Medalist
- Pan American Medalist
- National Champion
- Collegiate All-American
How it Works
- Select the Session Length (30mins or 60mins)
- Select the Amount of Private Sessions.
- Complete Your Purchase.
- You instructor will reach out to set an appointment(s) with you.